I love this easy-to-make, family-pleasing recipe! The best part is you can make it ahead of time, put it in the fridge (or freezer), and cook it when you need it!
Here's the recipe:
LASAGNA PIZZA CASSEROLE
- 1- 16oz package of egg noodles, cooked
- 1 pound hamburger, browned
- 1 jar (32 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1- 15 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar (I usually use a bit less)
- 1 tsp. oregano
- basil to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the egg noodles and set aside.
- Brown hamburger.
- Add pasta sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil and 1 1/2 cups cheese to the hamburger.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Put in half of the noodles then top with half of the hamburger/sauce mixture.
- Add another layer of noodles and another layer of sauce.
- Put the rest of the cheese on top and sprinkle with desired amount of Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, COVERED!
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or simple turn the over to broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese a bit.